Best Sova Ultimate Spots On Haven
This one is to all of you Sova mains. This recon master is a game-changer when it comes to gathering intel for your team. But let's be real, hitting that perfect "Hunter's Fury" can often be the difference between bragging rights and a facepalm moment. The joy of eliminating enemies through walls is unmatchable.
But where do you fire that thing? Randomly, hoping to hit someone by pure luck? Nope, you're better than that. Knowing the best spots to unleash your ultimate can take you from a good Sova to a great one. So buckle up, because we're about to dive deep into the art of mastering Sova's ultimate ability, covering those juicy spots that'll make your opponents wonder if you've got eyes everywhere. Here is how you can master Sova on Haven:
Sova Best Ultimate Spots
When we talk about utilizing your ultimate perfectly, we mean for all situations at any given time. In this guide, you will find the best spots for your ult whether you’re attacking, defending, retaking, or retaining a post-plant position. Using these spots and following our pro instructions, you will be a fearful Sova main:
A Post Plant
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on A site will maximize your chances of winning clutch rounds on the attacking sides, with a strong post plant position from short, you’re pretty much set to win.
When To Use It: Best used if you’re in a clutch scenario and you have your ultimate on the line or if you just prefer to play safe so that you don’t risk losing a round.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate is how efficient your position can be, as enemies can’t easily push you but you will still maintain pressure from activating it and walking up to the spike.
A Deny Plant
What Does It Cover: This second ultimate on A site will clean anyone trying to plant the spike, just as you’re rotating from C to A and you hear the plant sound; pop it and get your free kills.
When To Use It: Best used during retake scenarios, it allows you to secure a stronger position as opposed to your enemies, and that can help change the outcome of the round.
What Makes It Special: It’s very easy to hit enemies using this ultimate and it serves 2 purposes; getting enemies to delay the plant and clearing corners for you to retake site.
What Does It Cover: If you’re going to push B site, you might as well ult anyone playing A link as this is a heavily played area from defenders.
When To Use It: Best used during attacking scenarios specifically on B site, usually, you will want to take A link control and this is a perfect way to do so.
What Makes It Special: If you fail to hit any enemies with your ultimate, you would have at least cleared the corner and earned space for your team, win-win situation.
What Does It Cover: You hear enemies on C long? No problem, it’s time for you to ensure they don’t get past that point. With this ult, you are guaranteed to at least deal a lot of damage to anyone playing there.
When To Use It: Best used in defensive scenarios, if you hear enemies approaching to C site from C long, don’t hesitate to punish them.
What Makes It Special: In this narrow of an area, you are always guaranteed to find impact for your team which makes this a no brainer to use.
- When using your ultimate, make sure that you start it in a safe position. Even if you seem far away from enemies, a Jett can dash right at you if you’re not in a seemingly safe spot. That’s why, you should always do it from further away or around teammates.
- Remember that Sova’s ultimate costs 8 Orbs, meaning you will not be able to use it as much except you are killing multiple enemies a round. And that is unrealistic when it comes to consistency, so make sure you grab those ultimate orbs anytime you see the chance to.
- Your ultimate is best used with a Drone or an Arrow, as this will help you capture a target much more easily and grant yourself a pick whenever you activate it.
- You could use your ultimate for different purposes, for example, you can use it as an Entry if your team struggles to find first picks. That is of course with the usage of reveals first. Or use it to help the duelist explode on site by isolating and clearing angles.
- You can always cancel your ultimate by pressing “X” or whatever you bound the ult key to, this works well for either faking an opponent or if you hear someone pushing you up close and decide to play it safe and stop the ult.
- Similarly to your ultimate, you can always exit your drone by pressing the same key bind you use to activate the ability. This is useful in case you get naded or ulted as you use it.
- As a Sova, alternating is key. Don’t use any piece of utility in one place consistently, as this will become predictable and allow enemies to react properly to it. This applies on your Ultimate, darts and shock darts. Variation will bring your gameplay to another level.
- When you use your ultimate, it gives you a temporary boost upwards, you can use that to get on spots you aren’t able to regularly as Sova, however, this is more about fun experimenting as you will not gain anything sacrificing your ultimate to get somewhere.
- Beware that your ultimate applies damage on teammates, however, if you have to do so in order to hit an enemy you should prioritize that as the team damage dealt is minimized to avoid issues like killing your own team consistently.
- One of the best Mechanics on Sova is to swerve with your ultimate to confuse enemies and ensure a kill on them.