Best Sova Ultimate Spots On Breeze
This one is to all of you Sova mains. This recon master is a game-changer when it comes to gathering intel for your team. But let's be real, hitting that perfect "Hunter's Fury" can often be the difference between bragging rights and a facepalm moment. The joy of eliminating enemies through walls is unmatchable.
But where do you fire that thing? Randomly, hoping to hit someone by pure luck? Nope, you're better than that. Knowing the best spots to unleash your ultimate can take you from a good Sova to a great one. So buckle up, because we're about to dive deep into the art of mastering Sova's ultimate ability, covering those juicy spots that'll make your opponents wonder if you've got eyes everywhere. Here is how you can master Sova on Breeze:
Sova Best Ultimate Spots
When we talk about utilizing your ultimate perfectly, we mean for all situations at any given time. In this guide, you will find the best spots for your ult whether you’re attacking, defending, retaking, or retaining a post-plant position. Using these spots and following our pro instructions, you will be a fearful Sova main:
What Does It Cover: Playing A site post plant? No problem, with this ultimate you will be able to buy a lot of time for your team to maintain a round win, it will favor you taking that route in the round.
When To Use It: Best used during post plant scenarios, as this helps you develop a good position and ensure enemies can’t defuse the spike without sacrificing players.
What Makes It Special: This ult is a classical, there isn’t a sova player who hasn’t used it, so you should do so too!
What Does It Cover: Alternatively, you can punish anyone who is playing a post plant on A site on the defensive side. This is easily one of the best ults you can use, while defending A site.
When To Use It: Best used when you hear too many steps towards A main or site, pair it with a revealing arrow and you’ll be set to get kills here and there.
What Makes It Special: Even if you fail to get kills with this ultimate, you will ensure to scatter the enemy’s position which makes it easier for you to retake and maintain site control.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate towards elbow might not seem productive at first, but if you take a second look you will see that you can use it throughout eco rounds or when you are sure enemies are going for mid control.
When To Use It: Best used in defensive scenarios, especially when you are playing to earn picks as this can help you divide your enemy's attention.
What Makes It Special: This is special because Elbow is a very narrow area, and this can make it easier for you to score kills on anyone playing there.
What Does It Cover: If you are in a clutch situation towards B site, this ult will be perfect as it hits the default planting spot.
When To Use It: When in a clutch situation, you will be able to buy yourself time with this ultimate. Additionally, you could deal damage which will assist you to win the duel.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate, is that it allows you to lurk and change your position as you can activate it from Elbow and wrap around all the way through tunnel which will be a complete surprise.
- When using your ultimate, make sure that you start it in a safe position. Even if you seem far away from enemies, a Jett can dash right at you if you’re not in a seemingly safe spot. That’s why, you should always do it from further away or around teammates.
- Remember that Sova’s ultimate costs 8 Orbs, meaning you will not be able to use it as much except you are killing multiple enemies a round. And that is unrealistic when it comes to consistency, so make sure you grab those ultimate orbs anytime you see the chance to.
- Your ultimate is best used with a Drone or an Arrow, as this will help you capture a target much more easily and grant yourself a pick whenever you activate it.
- You could use your ultimate for different purposes, for example, you can use it as an Entry if your team struggles to find first picks. That is of course with the usage of reveals first. Or use it to help the duelist explode on site by isolating and clearing angles.
- You can always cancel your ultimate by pressing “X” or whatever you bound the ult key to, this works well for either faking an opponent or if you hear someone pushing you up close and decide to play it safe and stop the ult.
- Similarly to your ultimate, you can always exit your drone by pressing the same key bind you use to activate the ability. This is useful in case you get naded or ulted as you use it.
- As a Sova, alternating is key. Don’t use any piece of utility in one place consistently, as this will become predictable and allow enemies to react properly to it. This applies on your Ultimate, darts and shock darts. Variation will bring your gameplay to another level.
- When you use your ultimate, it gives you a temporary boost upwards, you can use that to get on spots you aren’t able to regularly as Sova, however, this is more about fun experimenting as you will not gain anything sacrificing your ultimate to get somewhere.
- Beware that your ultimate applies damage on teammates, however, if you have to do so in order to hit an enemy you should prioritize that as the team damage dealt is minimized to avoid issues like killing your own team consistently.
- One of the best Mechanics on Sova is to swerve with your ultimate to confuse enemies and ensure a kill on them.