Best Breach Ultimate Spots On Haven
So, you've chosen Breach, the agent who's like that one friend who's not just bringing the party, but also bringing the whole house down—literally. When you're rolling with Breach, you're not just playing the game; you're redefining the battlefield with every round fired.
Playing Breach is like being a maestro of mayhem; you've got this toolkit of disruption and you're orchestrating chaos for the other team while setting up symphonies of success for yours. But here's the kicker: to really rock the scoreboard, you've got to know more than just which buttons to press—you've got to know where and when to press them.
We're about to deep-dive into Valorant's playgrounds, mapping out those secret nooks and crannies where Breach's abilities can turn the game on its head. It's about making those tight corners and open spaces work for you, finding the best angles for fault lines, and the perfect walls to flash through. But today we will focus on the best ultimate spots on the map Haven
Best Breach Ultimate Spots
When discussing the best possible Breach ult spots we are referring to how you could utilize your final ability to the maximum. Even a slightly changed position can make a huge difference in the outcome, whether you are on the attacking, defending, or retaking side, we’ve got your back. After this guide you will be able to benefit from the 8 orb farm you always go through to activate your ultimate:
What Does It Cover: This ult on A site will hit any attacker towards A lobby A main. It will hit practically everyone playing there, so there are no exceptions but far A main will remain unaffected.
When To Use It: Best used during aggressive defensive scenarios as this ultimate will allow you to go through A lobby and take full control of it.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ult is how narrow the area is, making it almost impossible for you to miss the enemy.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on A site will allow you to push anyone playing there comfortably as it covers all the crucial positions that you need to take care of.
When To Use It: Best used during fast site executes, though becareful of the areas the ult does not cover as you don’t want to be caught off guard.
What Makes It Special: This is the most commonly used spot for a reason, it grants you coverage to almost all of site.
What Does It Cover: This ult over on B site, will grant you immediate control as it goes over the entirety of B site. However, it is optimal that you twist the direction towards A link a little bit as taking control of that area is usually a good idea.
When To Use It: Best used during hard site execute scenarios, this is a perfect way to just burst out and take fights especially if you’re on a lower buy.
What Makes It Special: This is a very good ultimate because it will guarantee you punishing the enemies on B, the area is narrow and it’s very easy to get to back site and frag anyone who’s hit by your ability.
What Does It Cover: Lastly, this spot on C site might not seem the best but in reality, it is your best way to get into C through Garage. It will hit anyone playing backsite or logs with the exception of close angles to C long.
When To Use It: It is best used when you know enemies don’t try to control Garage, as you can easily take that space and then ult them and get yourself an easy round.
What Makes It Special: One of the positives about this ultimate, even though it does not cover closer angles, it does help you get immediate space on back site logs and platform.
- When using your ultimate, always look at the minimap as it will give you a clear vision of what it’s going to cover. However, if that’s not enough to give you an accurate determination you could always try certain spots in customs if you’re willing to walk the mile.
- Remember that when you launch your ultimate at the enemies, it will take a second to reach them. It is not instantaneous, so be aware and don’t rush in before you have secured your play.
- When you ult someone, try your best to avoid close ranged fights as they could still get lucky and headshot you through the stun. It happens very often, and you’d want every possible way to lessen the chances of it happening to you.
- As a Breach player, your ultimate is very valuable because it grants your team a huge advantage, and that’s why you should always look to grab free orbs when possible. One orb by another, you will be getting it much faster and that can be the reason you win a game.
- While Breach’s ultimate is most commonly used during site executes, that doesn’t mean you can’t use it for anything else. You can use it to push enemies on defense, in clutch situations to force someone off the spike, and more. Get creative.
- As is the case for any other ultimate in the game, make sure you don’t over-preserve it. You will only be able to use your ults many times in the game if you keep using it, so having it and waiting for the right moment is sometimes unnecessary. Just do it, and get it again.
- Make sure you account for the fact that enemies can have counter ultimates, for example, an enemy breach can ult you back to cancel out your ability to push them and capitalize on your ult. You also could be that Breach who is countering opponents.
- Don’t forget to combine your abilities together, after using your ult the job’s not done. You could flash, stun, and push along that which will make it even harder for enemies to possibly counter you in any way.
- Always account for not ulting your teammates, the ultimate gives you a little bit of forward space where it activates so that’s something you can also take into consideration.