Best Breach Ultimate Spots On Breeze
So, you've chosen Breach, the agent who's like that one friend who's not just bringing the party, but also bringing the whole house down—literally. When you're rolling with Breach, you're not just playing the game; you're redefining the battlefield with every round fired.
Playing Breach is like being a maestro of mayhem; you've got this toolkit of disruption and you're orchestrating chaos for the other team while setting up symphonies of success for yours. But here's the kicker: to really rock the scoreboard, you've got to know more than just which buttons to press—you've got to know where and when to press them.
We're about to deep-dive into Valorant's playgrounds, mapping out those secret nooks and crannies where Breach's abilities can turn the game on its head. It's about making those tight corners and open spaces work for you, finding the best angles for fault lines, and the perfect walls to flash through. But today we will focus on the best ultimate spots on the map Breeze
Best Breach Ultimate Spots
When discussing the best possible Breach ult spots we are referring to how you could utilize your final ability to the maximum. Even a slightly changed position can make a huge difference in the outcome, whether you are on the attacking, defending, or retaking side, we’ve got your back. After this guide you will be able to benefit from the 8 orb farm you always go through to activate your ultimate:
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on A site might not cover the entirety of it, but in Breeze you’ve got to work with the best you can. This will take care of all close angles and a large portion of back site.
When To Use It: Best used in hard A executes as this allows you to fast push A site, especially when you clear close corners which could eliminate agro duelists out of your way.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate is how quick it is to give you control, A site is not fully covered yet this can be the kickstart to get into it.
What Does It Cover: Alternatively, you can punish any attackers coming up on A site. Especially if they try to come up aggressively.
When To Use It: Best used when you hear a lot of steps towards A lobby, as this ultimate will hit anyone in that area, giving you room to counter-attack. The best defense is offense!
What Makes It Special: This is a useful ultimate as it covers the entirety of A lobby which is something rare if you’re breach on breeze.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate over on B site will hit the most crucial areas as you try to enter. That is being back site, pillar and the close angles.
When To Use It: Best used during fast executes on B site, though be careful of uncovered angles as you don’t wanna end up getting caught off guard.
What Makes It Special: This is especially useful if you have a viper ulting on site as you know they will definitely be close and this can be a guaranteed entry.
What Does It Cover: Over to the defensive side, this ultimate on B site will hit anyone playing B elbow to B main. No exceptions, though take care of window peek.
When To Use It: Best used during fast aggressive counter attacks on the defensive side, this is an insanely good way to seal anyone shut on Elbow.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate is how easy it is to catch enemies, as you can see Elbow is a pretty narrow area and that will assure your ultimate to hit them perfectly.
- When using your ultimate, always look at the minimap as it will give you a clear vision of what it’s going to cover. However, if that’s not enough to give you an accurate determination you could always try certain spots in customs if you’re willing to walk the mile.
- Remember that when you launch your ultimate at the enemies, it will take a second to reach them. It is not instantaneous, so be aware and don’t rush in before you have secured your play.
- When you ult someone, try your best to avoid close ranged fights as they could still get lucky and headshot you through the stun. It happens very often, and you’d want every possible way to lessen the chances of it happening to you.
- As a Breach player, your ultimate is very valuable because it grants your team a huge advantage, and that’s why you should always look to grab free orbs when possible. One orb by another, you will be getting it much faster and that can be the reason you win a game.
- While Breach’s ultimate is most commonly used during site executes, that doesn’t mean you can’t use it for anything else. You can use it to push enemies on defense, in clutch situations to force someone off the spike, and more. Get creative.
- As is the case for any other ultimate in the game, make sure you don’t over-preserve it. You will only be able to use your ults many times in the game if you keep using it, so having it and waiting for the right moment is sometimes unnecessary. Just do it, and get it again.
- Make sure you account for the fact that enemies can have counter ultimates, for example, an enemy breach can ult you back to cancel out your ability to push them and capitalize on your ult. You also could be that Breach who is countering opponents.
- Don’t forget to combine your abilities together, after using your ult the job’s not done. You could flash, stun, and push along that which will make it even harder for enemies to possibly counter you in any way.
- Always account for not ulting your teammates, the ultimate gives you a little bit of forward space where it activates so that’s something you can also take into consideration.