Best Iso Lineups Lotus
Valorant, for those who might be new to it, is much more than a typical first-person shooter. It's a game where strategy, map knowledge, and positioning play as crucial a role as your aiming skills. One key aspect of this strategic depth is the use of ISO Undercut - locations on the map where you can assist your team take space and get easy kills through the usage of utility combos or just simply blasting out dealing tons of damage with little hits.
In this introduction, we're going to highlight some of the most advantageous ISO Under cut ability spots across Valorant's diverse and intricate maps.
But it's not just about knowing these spots; it's about understanding how to utilize them effectively. We will delve into the nuances of positioning and the importance of timing. Starting on Lotus, this guide will be a great resource whether you are a newcomer or an experienced player, so hold on tight as we break it down for you.
Best ISO Undercut Ability Spots
Using your Undercut ability properly is more than just pressing a key, it could be the reason for a round’s outcome. With ISO’s Undercut, you can easily crack enemy defense and attacking lines because what your ability does is add a vulnerability effect on enemies which helps you kill them with only a bit of damage dealt, here are the best spots you can use your ability in:
What Does It Cover: This spot on A site lotus will easily overwhelm anyone playing towards mid site, back site and early on A main. This can be modified to your own accord to ensure you hit enemies.
When To Use It: Best used during heavy attacking scenarios as you usually aim to burst out of A main, so this easily allows you to take fast control and punish any enemy playing aggressive or even back site.
What Makes It Special: This is a really hard to dodge spot, making it easy and almost guaranteed to hit an enemy, which is a no brainer next time you head into lotus in ranked.
What Does It Cover: This spot on B site will hit anyone playing B main, B Default or CT towards waterfall / C site. Make sure you do it as soon as the barrier drops to achieve its purpose.
When To Use It: Best used during fast execute scenarios on B site as this allows you to run fast, take control and potentially get yourself some free frags.
What Makes It Special: This is especially useful because enemies on B site will usually stand up close to get a peek on you, this allows you to change the momentum of that fight to your favor.
What Does It Cover: Over to C site, this will cover / hit anyone playing back site / bend, this ensures your ability to enter site fluently and smoothly.
When To Use It: Best used in scenarios where you are hard pushing C site, whether it is a double satchel or dash, this will create diverse opportunities for you to win on C.
What Makes It Special: This is especially useful because C site is usually held down by an anchor who’s a sentinel, and they usually play in the spot you are targeting with this ability.
What Does It Cover: Lastly on C site, this will be an amazing retake undercut as it hits anyone playing by the boxes, close to waters, site and main. You can always move it a bit more to the left or right depending on the round and what you think is best.
When To Use It: Best used during fast retake scenarios as this will allow you to weaken the enemy’s post plant position therefore making it easier for you to re-claim site.
What Makes It Special: You are bound to find an enemy who plays in one of the positions you ability hits, which makes it a great cast regardless of the round or position.
- When using your ultimate, make sure you’re in a safe space as it’s very easy for enemies to walk up and kill you. Think of it as a Phoenix ult, you don’t want to be in an exposed position, otherwise, you will get instantly traded if you win your duel.
- It’s important to remember that the ultimate will reset both of you and the enemy to equal terms regardless of your conditions mid-round, for example, if your enemy is 1 HP and you ult them in, you both will start at full shield full HP so pay attention to that.
- Remember that all abilities are disabled by default once you enter your ultimate, this includes abilities that are previously casted; which means if you used any utility on an enemy it won’t carry on during your ultimate.
- As an ISO, it’s really important to combo your abilities and make sure you use them together. With the set kit you have, you are able to create unique opportunities for yourself as a duelist and that’s what makes a difference.
- Adding to utility combos, don’t hesitate to ask your teammates for help or set them up using your abilities as your vulnerability can be the “initiating” role for so many different plays.
- One of the best ways to use your ultimate is to counter certain agent ultimates, such as Viper ultimate. If you are playing retake and a Viper is ulted on site, you can use your ultimate hoping to capture that Viper and put down their ult.
- Remember that ISO is not an entry agent, you have no abilities to dash or take fast control which makes it rather difficult to run it as a solo duelist. For that reason, you should always prioritize picking ISO in the spot of reyna, as its more efficient and effective.
- Your ISO shield does not stack up on top of each other, rather it resets the timer of the shield before it wears down, so while it's not a priority to hit the reset there is no harm to do it if you have the chance to.
- Finally, don’t forget to watch pro plays with ISO as that will speed up your progress playing that agent.