Best Phoenix Molly Lineups For Haven
As any seasoned Valorant player will attest, the tactical depth and versatility offered by the game's various agents can dramatically shift the tide of any match. Among these agents, Phoenix, with his unique molly ability, has emerged as a favorite for many. His dynamic playstyle, combined with the right lineups, can effectively dominate the game's strategic landscape. But, the million-credit question is - what are the best Phoenix Molly lineups on Haven to maximize your success rate?
In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the most effective and game-changing Phoenix Molly lineups that the professional scene has seen in 2023. From the utility-centric to those designed purely for executes, these lineups promise to give you the edge, whether you're grinding the ladder or duking it out in high-stakes tournaments.
We will dissect each lineup in terms of its positioning, utility, timing, and its compatibility with other agents' abilities. Additionally, we will provide you with pro tips on how to best utilize Phoenix’s utility kit and the agent in varying in-game situations and map locations, so you can outmaneuver your opponents every step of the way.
Phoenix Molly Lineups
Phoenix’s is not the highest dealing damage Molly in the game. However, what makes it unique is how fast and versatile that piece of utility is, allowing you to combine your kit a lot more fluidly to achieve more in-game. With the usage of Phoenix molly lineups that the pro scene has witnessed, you will be able to play phoenix like a professional and show your opponents who’s boss. Here it comes, the list of best lineups you can use in your next match:
A Site - Short
What Does It Cover: This molly lineup will help you assist your teammates on A Short as it lands there clearing anyone playing by that corner. It will leave some room in that area next to the boxes, however, enemies will be visible standing in that spot.
When To Use It: Best used when you are planning to execute A split through both choke points, this molly will help your teammates get easier control there. That way, you are a duelist who technically enters both points.
What Makes It Special: Most enemies playing on Short will not expect this lineup as it is very unordinary and unique, this give you plays its own spice and ensure you get free kills.
Simply come and jump on top of the boxes on A long, then aim your crosshair right at that spot, and throw your molly. It will land within 1.5 seconds.
A Site - Default
What Does It Cover: This second lineup on A site will hit the default planting spot. But it is not necessarily a lineup for post plant; as this is common position defenders would take to defend against any retake.
When To Use It: Best used when you are trying to retake A site, as there are definitely at least 1 opponent playing on default so this molly will give you the additional firepower you need to win your retakes.
What Makes It Special: As you throw this molly, enemies will have limited positions which will empower your retake furthermore giving you more chances of flipping it to your side and winning the round.
Simply stand on top of the wooden boxes from B site, and then throw your molly while you are aiming at this specific spot of the smoke in the sky. Enjoy the free frags!
B Site - Execute
What Does It Cover: This molly lineup will land straight on back site, B. This is a position commonly played by defenders and it is hard to counter as obtaining control of full B site is tricky sometimes.
When To Use It: This is perfect for any time you are planning to execute the B site. Whether it be a fake or a full push, it is an undeniable option that will make it easier to win your executes B site.
What Makes It Special: This lineup will catch opponents off guard at any time they play B site as it will force them to uncomfortably reposition which can give you the advantage.
To perform this lineup, come over to this spot and throw your molly while aiming at that specific spot on the roof. You can do that while running or standing still, so stay worry free it is easy to land.
C Site - Long / Cubby
What Does It Cover: This molly will easily cover the entirety of C cubby, in C long. While it is situational, you will need it during counter executes or when you aggress as a defender.
When To Use It: Best used if you know there is an enemy hiding there, or when you want to perform a set play that includes clearing this tricky corner.
What Makes It Special: It is very easy and safe to perform, with it being quick there is no reason to leave it out of your set plays.
Simply come to this spot on C site, aim your crosshair just as instructed in the picture, then throw your molly. Easy frags!
- Phoenix’s Molly is versatile, it travels quickly but drops down after a certain amount of time limiting its travel distance. Unlike other mollies, you will need to know where and how your molly stops in order to use it most efficiently.
- When playing Phoenix, you should always combine your mollies with other utilities that you have in your kit as flashing after can grant you easy free kills, this is how the agent is meant to be used.
- Don’t feel shy to ask your teammates for any piece of utility such as reveals, astra pulls, or deadlock’s lock as it helps you guarantee kills or at least, deal devastating damage that will help you through the round.
- You can always use your molly or wall to heal if you received any sort of damage through the round, it is not a must to use your utility in a certain place or spot as it is entirely up to you.
- Keep in mind that Phoenix’s molly deals damage slower than other similar abilities in the game which gives room to work with for opponents, as long as you understand the timing of your ability you will still be able to shine through and earn kills easily.
- The molly is your main ability, meaning that every time you get 2 kills you will be able to use it again allowing you to combine heals, lineups, and multiple different usages as long as you keep fragging.
- Your molly’s damage will not transfer through walls, if it is placed on top of A Heaven it will not hurt anyone on Under, unlike some other abilities in the game. So it’s important to keep that in mind.