Best Chamber Teleport Spots On Breeze
As any seasoned Valorant player will attest, the tactical depth and versatility offered by the game's various agents can dramatically shift the tide of any match. Among these agents, Chamber, with his unique teleport ability, has emerged as a favorite for many. His dynamic playstyle, combined with the right lineups, can effectively dominate the game's strategic landscape. But, the million-credit question is - what are the best Chamber Teleport Spots on Breeze to maximize your success rate?
In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the most effective and game-changing Chamber TP Spots that the professional scene has seen in 2023. From the utility-centric to those designed purely for executes, these plays promise to give you the edge, whether you're grinding the ladder or duking it out in high-stakes tournaments.
We will dissect each lineup in terms of its positioning, utility, timing, and its compatibility with other agents' abilities. Additionally, we will provide you with pro tips on how to best utilize Chamber’s utility kit and the agent in varying in-game situations and map locations, so you can outmaneuver your opponents every step of the way.
Chamber Best Teleport Spots
Chamber’s Teleport has been nerfed before which made his legendary position along the agent pick rates drop dramatically, however, he is not unplayable yet. Chamber, within the right hands, can shine and cause trouble to any opponent trying to steal your elo. To become that fearful player, you need to learn where are the most effective teleport spots, whether it be to defend, attack, or get a pick for your team. Here you will find our best collection:
A Site - Pyramids
What Does It Cover: This teleport will help you get up on the left Pyramid, put it back down and then go for an insane peek that will usually catch your enemies off guard.
When To Use It: If you are anticipating enemies to come towards A, this will be a perfect play as it allows you to take a surprising pick and go back to safety behind the pyramids.
What Makes It Special: This teleport is not completely unpredicted but it’s pretty hard to pre aim which gives you better chances taking any duel.
Simply place your teleport on top of the pyramid, use it, and then place it below so you TP to safety after your fight.
A Site - Off Angle Attack
What Does It Cover: This teleport on A site will allow you to peek into A, play your entry up to waters on site, and then TP back with a strong post plant position that enemies cannot predict.
When To Use It: Best used in attacking scenarios, as entering A site on Breeze you might need to help your teammates by pushing out.
What Makes It Special: This teleport is unique because it gives you a post plant position after your initial push which is a great way to play.
Simply place your teleport above this box and feel free to push out and take your duels.
B Site - Elbow Push
What Does It Cover: This TP will help you push into Elbow confidently as you can go back to tunnel and monitor if anyone is pushing up Mid.
When To Use It: Best used in eco rounds or defensive rounds where you are looking to push Elbow to take map control or earn free picks.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this teleport how it allows you to tightly push down and disappear back to safety to monitor your position anchoring both B and mid.
Simply place your teleport against the wall and then push down.
B Site - Defense
What Does It Cover: This TP on B can allow for various plays as it can used to cover either the right or left side push to entry and plant the spike on B.
When To Use It: Best used in attacking scenarios, as this TP will allow you to push out with your duelists and potentially get frags to claim the site for your own.
What Makes It Special: The variety by simply relocating your TPs gives an insane advantage that allows you to be versatile in your gameplay.
To do the teleport simply place it either on the left or right side depending on where you want to push.
- Chamber’s TP has a dynamic restriction to it. Unlike other “Get Out Of Jail” cards by other agents (Such as Jett dash, Reyna dismiss, etc) his teleport has a certain range and you will teleport back to where you initially placed it. So always make sure you plan your play according to this dynamic.
- You as a Sentinel could be the anchor or the site holder, while Chamber’s ability to hold sites is weaker than other agents in the category you can reply on abusing the Operator as it suits his gamestyle the most.
- Don’t feel shy to ask your teammates for any piece of utility such as reveals, astra pulls, or deadlock’s lock as it helps you guarantee kills or at least, place pressure and gain information through the round.
- You can always place your trap according to your positioning and game plan, For example, if you are to take a peek at A main and go back to site make sure there is a trip close to you so that if enemies try to hard-push you they will be slowed down giving you space to escape.
- Make sure to place your Teleport in spots where enemies cannot see it or break it, as if your ability gets broken you will not be able to use it again throughout the round. On the opposite side, if you recall it, you will be able to use it after a cooldown without any issues.
- When you activate your ultimate, enemies can see that through the highlighting color of you on top of the screen, in addition to the agent voice line at the start of the round so always try to make up creative plays to not get countered by opponents.
- Always pay attention to your Teleport’s radius as you might zone out and progress out of it and find yourself hearing the voice line “I’m too far away” moments before you get headshotted.