Best Breach Ultimate Spots On Sunset
So, you've chosen Breach, the agent who's like that one friend who's not just bringing the party, but also bringing the whole house down—literally. When you're rolling with Breach, you're not just playing the game; you're redefining the battlefield with every round fired.
Playing Breach is like being a maestro of mayhem; you've got this toolkit of disruption and you're orchestrating chaos for the other team while setting up symphonies of success for yours. But here's the kicker: to really rock the scoreboard, you've got to know more than just which buttons to press—you've got to know where and when to press them.
We're about to deep-dive into Valorant's playgrounds, mapping out those secret nooks and crannies where Breach's abilities can turn the game on its head. It's about making those tight corners and open spaces work for you, finding the best angles for fault lines, and the perfect walls to flash through. But today we will focus on the best ultimate spots on the map Sunset
Best Breach Ultimate Spots
When discussing the best possible Breach ult spots we are referring to how you could utilize your final ability to the maximum. Even a slightly changed position can make a huge difference in the outcome, whether you are on the attacking, defending, or retaking side, we’ve got your back. After this guide you will be able to benefit from the 8 orb farm you always go through to activate your ultimate:
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on A site might not seem the best, but hold on a second. If you’re playing retake, this ultimate will slash any enemy playing on site and it takes quite a portion of elbow.
When To Use It: As said previously, this ultimate spot is best used during retake scenarios. It will assist you and your team take the space you lost.
What Makes It Special: It is a special spot because it will not leave a single area on site unhit. This ensures your chances of killing anyone playing there.
What Does It Cover: If you’re planning to push A site instead, this ultimate will help you as it hits anyone playing towards site and elbow.
When To Use It: Best used during hard execute scenarios, though pay attention that this ult will leave closer angles uncleared so make sure you use your stun for that.
What Makes It Special: This spot is especially useful because it allows you to burst on site from both Elbow and main.
What Does It Cover: Time to spice things up a little bit, this ultimate will push defenders back to nothing, where you could double push and sandwich them.
When To Use It: Best used during scenarios where you want to play aggressively as a defender, as this will allow you to hit anyone playing tiles or Mid.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ult is how narrow the area, you can sandwich them from both mid and A and they will be 100% stunned.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on B site will allow you to create chances for your team as it covers almost all of site with the exception of a little portion next to the market.
When To Use It: Best used in fast site execution as it will allow you to just walk up to site freely.
What Makes It Special: This is especially useful because it allows you to clear corners a lot more easily, and since B site is a sentinel site, you would want to ensure the best chances before you push out.
- When using your ultimate, always look at the minimap as it will give you a clear vision of what it’s going to cover. However, if that’s not enough to give you an accurate determination you could always try certain spots in customs if you’re willing to walk the mile.
- Remember that when you launch your ultimate at the enemies, it will take a second to reach them. It is not instantaneous, so be aware and don’t rush in before you have secured your play.
- When you ult someone, try your best to avoid close ranged fights as they could still get lucky and headshot you through the stun. It happens very often, and you’d want every possible way to lessen the chances of it happening to you.
- As a Breach player, your ultimate is very valuable because it grants your team a huge advantage, and that’s why you should always look to grab free orbs when possible. One orb by another, you will be getting it much faster and that can be the reason you win a game.
- While Breach’s ultimate is most commonly used during site executes, that doesn’t mean you can’t use it for anything else. You can use it to push enemies on defense, in clutch situations to force someone off the spike, and more. Get creative.
- As is the case for any other ultimate in the game, make sure you don’t over-preserve it. You will only be able to use your ults many times in the game if you keep using it, so having it and waiting for the right moment is sometimes unnecessary. Just do it, and get it again.
- Make sure you account for the fact that enemies can have counter ultimates, for example, an enemy breach can ult you back to cancel out your ability to push them and capitalize on your ult. You also could be that Breach who is countering opponents.
- Don’t forget to combine your abilities together, after using your ult the job’s not done. You could flash, stun, and push along that which will make it even harder for enemies to possibly counter you in any way.
- Always account for not ulting your teammates, the ultimate gives you a little bit of forward space where it activates so that’s something you can also take into consideration.