Best Breach Ultimate Spots On Split
So, you've chosen Breach, the agent who's like that one friend who's not just bringing the party, but also bringing the whole house down—literally. When you're rolling with Breach, you're not just playing the game; you're redefining the battlefield with every round fired.
Playing Breach is like being a maestro of mayhem; you've got this toolkit of disruption and you're orchestrating chaos for the other team while setting up symphonies of success for yours. But here's the kicker: to really rock the scoreboard, you've got to know more than just which buttons to press—you've got to know where and when to press them.
We're about to deep-dive into Valorant's playgrounds, mapping out those secret nooks and crannies where Breach's abilities can turn the game on its head. It's about making those tight corners and open spaces work for you, finding the best angles for fault lines, and the perfect walls to flash through. But today we will focus on the best ultimate spots on the map Split
Best Breach Ultimate Spots
When discussing the best possible Breach ult spots we are referring to how you could utilize your final ability to the maximum. Even a slightly changed position can make a huge difference in the outcome, whether you are on the attacking, defending, or retaking side, we’ve got your back. After this guide you will be able to benefit from the 8 orb farm you always go through to activate your ultimate:
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on A site will hit any attacker preparing to come and execute your site. It will without an exception hit everyone playing A main or A lobby.
When To Use It: Best used during defensive scenarios where you know enemies stack up on that area, this gives you an opportunity to ult and push for free frags and map control.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate is how narrow the area is, giving you little room of error which means, you get to hit anyone playing there.
What Does It Cover: Over to the attacking side on A, this ultimate will take care of anyone playing A site. That doesn’t include the closer angles on A main, so make sure you clear that.
When To Use It: This is best used during harsh / fast A site executes as it allows you to counter any sentinels or site holders playing passively.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate is how it can change your pace of gameplay, giving you a lot of room and opportunity to destroy anyone playing A site.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on B site is rather aggressive, as it will hit anyone playing B main or B lobby. To your advantage, there aren’t many areas for attackers to dodge your ultimate.
When To Use It: Best used during fast aggressive executes on defense B, as this ultimate will leave no room and help you push enemies especially if you suspect them to stack that site.
What Makes It Special: Best part about it is how easy it is to get kills off this ultimate, enemies can easily walk up not expecting you to ult them off B main.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on B site will easily help you execute site, as it’s the most commonly used breach ult on Split.
When To Use It: It is used for fast executes on B site, so if you’re aiming to split or just hard hit B, make sure you ult it like so and then send your duelists in!
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ult is how it counters positions that sentinels usually play, giving you more of a chance to win the round.
- When using your ultimate, always look at the minimap as it will give you a clear vision of what it’s going to cover. However, if that’s not enough to give you an accurate determination you could always try certain spots in customs if you’re willing to walk the mile.
- Remember that when you launch your ultimate at the enemies, it will take a second to reach them. It is not instantaneous, so be aware and don’t rush in before you have secured your play.
- When you ult someone, try your best to avoid close ranged fights as they could still get lucky and headshot you through the stun. It happens very often, and you’d want every possible way to lessen the chances of it happening to you.
- As a Breach player, your ultimate is very valuable because it grants your team a huge advantage, and that’s why you should always look to grab free orbs when possible. One orb by another, you will be getting it much faster and that can be the reason you win a game.
- While Breach’s ultimate is most commonly used during site executes, that doesn’t mean you can’t use it for anything else. You can use it to push enemies on defense, in clutch situations to force someone off the spike, and more. Get creative.
- As is the case for any other ultimate in the game, make sure you don’t over-preserve it. You will only be able to use your ults many times in the game if you keep using it, so having it and waiting for the right moment is sometimes unnecessary. Just do it, and get it again.
- Make sure you account for the fact that enemies can have counter ultimates, for example, an enemy breach can ult you back to cancel out your ability to push them and capitalize on your ult. You also could be that Breach who is countering opponents.
- Don’t forget to combine your abilities together, after using your ult the job’s not done. You could flash, stun, and push along that which will make it even harder for enemies to possibly counter you in any way.
- Always account for not ulting your teammates, the ultimate gives you a little bit of forward space where it activates so that’s something you can also take into consideration.