Best Breach Ultimate Spots On Lotus
So, you've chosen Breach, the agent who's like that one friend who's not just bringing the party, but also bringing the whole house down—literally. When you're rolling with Breach, you're not just playing the game; you're redefining the battlefield with every round fired.
Playing Breach is like being a maestro of mayhem; you've got this toolkit of disruption and you're orchestrating chaos for the other team while setting up symphonies of success for yours. But here's the kicker: to really rock the scoreboard, you've got to know more than just which buttons to press—you've got to know where and when to press them.
We're about to deep-dive into Valorant's playgrounds, mapping out those secret nooks and crannies where Breach's abilities can turn the game on its head. It's about making those tight corners and open spaces work for you, finding the best angles for fault lines, and the perfect walls to flash through. But today we will focus on the best ultimate spots on the map Lotus
Best Breach Ultimate Spots
When discussing the best possible Breach ult spots we are referring to how you could utilize your final ability to the maximum. Even a slightly changed position can make a huge difference in the outcome, whether you are on the attacking, defending, or retaking side, we’ve got your back. After this guide you will be able to benefit from the 8 orb farm you always go through to activate your ultimate:
What Does It Cover: Starting on Lotus A site, this is a great way to fast execute as it takes care of all close angles and positions. That is being tree, site and back site, and a portion of heaven.
When To Use It: Best used during fast A site executes. It is inevitably one of the best ways to take fast control on A site.
What Makes It Special: Not only does it grant you quick control of site, but this ultimate also helps you push enemy lines far back which can be useful for you to maintain a strong post-plant position.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate done from B link on A, it will counter any attacker and give you the freedom to push and aggress pursuing as many free kills as you want.
When To Use It: Best used when you know enemies abuse pushing A site so you can counter attack to push to gain some space and kills.
What Makes It Special: It is a very narrow area, making it near impossible for anyone to dodge your ultimate if they’re playing on A.
What Does It Cover: On B site, this ultimate will practically hit everyone without an exception. If the door on B link is broken, then you can manually secure that by a smoke.
When To Use It: Best used during hard B site executes. It will grant you full site control if you capitalize on it.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate is how it leaves no room for defenders to play B site and not get hit, giving you free entries if anything.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on C site might seem weird, but it is one of the best in the game. It hits everyone playing water, back site and site.
When To Use It: Best used during hard C site executes, as this allows you to easily secure site and get space if you dash or satchel in.
What Makes It Special: It is one of the most commonly used ult spots for a reason; it gives you quick and fast control where defenders usually play to block the C site chokepoint. So use it in your next ranked match!
- When using your ultimate, always look at the minimap as it will give you a clear vision of what it’s going to cover. However, if that’s not enough to give you an accurate determination you could always try certain spots in customs if you’re willing to walk the mile.
- Remember that when you launch your ultimate at the enemies, it will take a second to reach them. It is not instantaneous, so be aware and don’t rush in before you have secured your play.
- When you ult someone, try your best to avoid close ranged fights as they could still get lucky and headshot you through the stun. It happens very often, and you’d want every possible way to lessen the chances of it happening to you.
- As a Breach player, your ultimate is very valuable because it grants your team a huge advantage, and that’s why you should always look to grab free orbs when possible. One orb by another, you will be getting it much faster and that can be the reason you win a game.
- While Breach’s ultimate is most commonly used during site executes, that doesn’t mean you can’t use it for anything else. You can use it to push enemies on defense, in clutch situations to force someone off the spike, and more. Get creative.
- As is the case for any other ultimate in the game, make sure you don’t over-preserve it. You will only be able to use your ults many times in the game if you keep using it, so having it and waiting for the right moment is sometimes unnecessary. Just do it, and get it again.
- Make sure you account for the fact that enemies can have counter ultimates, for example, an enemy breach can ult you back to cancel out your ability to push them and capitalize on your ult. You also could be that Breach who is countering opponents.
- Don’t forget to combine your abilities together, after using your ult the job’s not done. You could flash, stun, and push along that which will make it even harder for enemies to possibly counter you in any way.
- Always account for not ulting your teammates, the ultimate gives you a little bit of forward space where it activates so that’s something you can also take into consideration.