VALORANT PATCH NOTES 5.08 - Full List
With the new patch in VALORANT, the agent, Harbor, came to the game. As well, developers fixed some bugs related to agent and gameplay systems.
The new agent, Harbor goes live in VALORANT. He is from India. Harbor is Controller. Learn about his abilities you can get in our article New VALORANT Agent Harbor: All Abilities.
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed various minimap bugs:
- Ally position indicators would persist on the edge of minimap even after ally came back into view
- In some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’) during round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- “Recently Seen Enemy” icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
- Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link