How To Cancel Your Fortnite Crew Subscription
Fortnite Crew is a great subscription model for people who don’t want to sit through the process of purchasing the Battle Pass every month. However, a person may need to cancel their Fortnite Crew subscription for various reasons.
Fortunately, Fortnite allows them to cancel their membership anytime, and it's an easy process regardless of which platform they’re using. So today, we will tell you how to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription.
What Is Fortnite Crew?
Fortnite Crew is a subscription model that was added to Fortnite on December 2nd, 2020. This monthly subscription offers you the current Battle Pass plus 1000 VBucks. If you already have the Battle Pass and sign up for the Fortnite Crew, you will earn an extra 950 V-Bucks for free.
Furthermore, Fortnite Crew comes with a Crew Pack every month, which includes some exclusive skins. Currently, the Crew Pack contains:
- Wolverine Zero
- Muramasa Blade (Back Bling)
- Muramasa Blade (Harvesting Tool)
- Best Fight You Ever Had
- No Sweat Crew Quests
Fortnite Crew costs 11.99$ per month, and you can purchase it from the in-game Item Shop or Battle Pass purchase screen.
Fortunately, Epic Games also allow you to cancel your subscription any time you want. To do that, follow the steps in the next section.
How To Cancel Fortnite Crew?
Canceling your Fortnite Crew subscription is fairly easy. All you have to do is follow some simple steps. However, these steps may vary a little depending on your platform. But don’t worry. We will go through all these platforms for your ease.
Follow these steps to cancel your Fortnite Crew Subscription on PC:
- Visit www.epicgames.com/account
- Now, sign into your account.
- Once logged in, go to the top right and click the Subscriptions tab.
- When you see your subscription, hit the cog near it, and you will see the option to cancel it.
- Follow the prompts on the screen, and your subscription should be successfully canceled.
Follow these procedures to cancel a membership purchased on a Switch console:
- On your Switch, press the Home button.
- Launch the Eshop.
- Select the account icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose your Subscriptions.
- Find your Fortnite Crew subscription in the list and turn off automatic renewal.
- Now you just have to follow the prompts to cancel the subscription.
If you have a Samsung device and have downloaded Fortnite through the Galaxy Store, then follow these steps:
- Open the Galaxy Store on your phone.
- Inside the app, open the Menu.
- Now click on Subscriptions.
- Here you will see Fortnite from the app list. Click on it.
- Tap on Cancel.
Even though Samsung phones are also running on Android, their method differs from other Android phones. Canceling Fortnite Crew Subscription on Android is similar to the PC version. You can follow the same steps using your phone’s browser or Epic Games app.
For PlayStation users, you must first check if your PlayStation ID is linked to your Crew subscription. The technique is slightly different for PS4 and PS5. Follow these steps:
- PS4: Navigate to Account Management from the Settings menu. Then select Account Information and PlayStation Subscriptions from this menu. PS5: Go to the Settings, then Users and Accounts menu, then Account, Game and App Services, and finally Fortnite.
- You can select the subscription and turn off the auto-renew option.
- You may be asked to log into your PlayStation account once again to confirm the change, but simply follow the prompts on the screen to cancel your Fortnite Crew Subscription.
The method to cancel a Fortnite Crew subscription on Xbox is similar across all the consoles. Follow the steps below:
- First, go to the Home menu's Settings tab on your Xbox console.
- Select the Subscriptions option from the Account tab.
- You should see your Fortnite Crew subscription here, and you can discontinue the transactions by clicking Manage and following the instructions on the screen.
Alternatively, you can cancel your Fortnite Crew Subscription on Xbox by visiting the Microsoft website. For that method, follow these steps:
- Visit account.microsoft.com/account
- Login to your Microsoft account.
- Click on Services & Subscriptions at the top of the page.
- Now click on Manage next to your subscription listing.
- Select Turn off recurring billing to the right.
- Follow the instructions to turn off monthly billing.
Is Fortnite Crew Worth It?
Fortnite Crew is good value for your money. For 11.99$, you will get the Battle Pass which costs 950 plus an additional 1000 VBucks. This covers your cost, and don’t forget you’re also getting a skin bundle. So if you’re talking value for money, Fortnite Crew is worth it.
Moreover, you can cancel it anytime, so it’s not a bad deal, but it’s entirely up to you if you want to purchase it or not.
So we hope we have answered all your questions about canceling the Fortnite Crew subscription. You should follow these steps carefully for canceling, but you can also renew it anytime you want.