Best Chamber Teleport Spots On Haven
As any seasoned Valorant player will attest, the tactical depth and versatility offered by the game's various agents can dramatically shift the tide of any match. Among these agents, Chamber, with his unique teleport ability, has emerged as a favorite for many. His dynamic playstyle, combined with the right lineups, can effectively dominate the game's strategic landscape. But, the million-credit question is - what are the best Chamber Teleport Spots on Haven to maximize your success rate?
In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the most effective and game-changing Chamber TP Spots that the professional scene has seen in 2023. From the utility-centric to those designed purely for executes, these plays promise to give you the edge, whether you're grinding the ladder or duking it out in high-stakes tournaments.
We will dissect each lineup in terms of its positioning, utility, timing, and its compatibility with other agents' abilities. Additionally, we will provide you with pro tips on how to best utilize Chamber’s utility kit and the agent in varying in-game situations and map locations, so you can outmaneuver your opponents every step of the way.
Chamber Best Teleport Spots
Chamber’s Teleport has been nerfed before which made his legendary position along the agent pick rates drop dramatically, however, he is not unplayable yet. Chamber, within the right hands, can shine and cause trouble to any opponent trying to steal your elo. To become that fearful player, you need to learn where are the most effective teleport spots, whether it be to defend, attack, or get a pick for your team. Here you will find our best collection:
A Site - Short Peek
What Does It Cover: This teleport on A site will help you explore aggressive territories, such as short and site.
When To Use It: Best used when you want to get aggressive towards A short, whether that is to get a kill or to ensure that you retain man advantage to your team.
What Makes It Special: This teleport is versatile, you can adjust it differently for various plays with the same result: going back to safety after your first encounter on A short.
Simply come over to this spot and place your TP against the corner on graffiti, then you’re good to go.
Garage - Mid
What Does It Cover: This teleport on Garage will give you enough space to peek out of it, get your kills and get back right behind the double doors safe and sound.
When To Use It: Best used when you are seeking picks, especially in defense as aggressive plays out of Garage are most common and that’s for good reason.
What Makes It Special: While this teleport is not quite unique, it is still one of the best as it gives you space to peek, kill and come back safely with a teammate holding your back or flashing for you to ensure you get your kill.
Simply come over to this corner, and place your teleport on this side, you can adjust it but it is preferred to keep it on the right side as this helps you stay covered.
B Site - Mid Peek
What Does It Cover: This teleport on B site is a multi purpose one, whether you want to push down mid or stay up on site, this TP got your back.
When To Use It: Best used in aggressive scenarios, especially in defense as pushing down B or hiding in that corner can give you free picks because it catches enemies off guard most of the time.
What Makes It Special: After teleporting to safety, you will be taken to the up side on B site which can guarantee an element of surprise where you can get even more kills as enemies push.
To do it, come over and place your TP just as shown in the picture. From there, you are free to make your aggressive plays.
C Site - Defense
What Does It Cover: Over on C, this teleport will allow you to walk up on C long and get to a portion of C cubby. Which is a peek out more than a hideout, but you still have plenty of chances as you can just TP back to site.
When To Use It: Best used when you want to catch a timing on your enemies whether it is to gain a pick or just anchor the position in case enemies rotate to your site and you want to stay unpredicted.
What Makes It Special: It is a very unique teleport because it serves you at doing multiple plays around the area which makes it a great pick to try in your next ranked games.
Simply come over to this corner and place your teleport just as such. You can also place it on top of the green boxes to alter your game plan and go for more picks right as enemies burst out.
- Chamber’s TP has a dynamic restriction to it. Unlike other “Get Out Of Jail” cards by other agents (Such as Jett dash, Reyna dismiss, etc) his teleport has a certain range and you will teleport back to where you initially placed it. So always make sure you plan your play according to this dynamic.
- You as a Sentinel could be the anchor or the site holder, while Chamber’s ability to hold sites is weaker than other agents in the category you can reply on abusing the Operator as it suits his gamestyle the most.
- Don’t feel shy to ask your teammates for any piece of utility such as reveals, astra pulls, or deadlock’s lock as it helps you guarantee kills or at least, place pressure and gain information through the round.
- You can always place your trap according to your positioning and game plan, For example, if you are to take a peek at A main and go back to site make sure there is a trip close to you so that if enemies try to hard-push you they will be slowed down giving you space to escape.
- Make sure to place your Teleport in spots where enemies cannot see it or break it, as if your ability gets broken you will not be able to use it again throughout the round. On the opposite side, if you recall it, you will be able to use it after a cooldown without any issues.
- When you activate your ultimate, enemies can see that through the highlighting color of you on top of the screen, in addition to the agent voice line at the start of the round so always try to make up creative plays to not get countered by opponents.
- Always pay attention to your Teleport’s radius as you might zone out and progress out of it and find yourself hearing the voice line “I’m too far away” moments before you get headshotted.