Best Phoenix Molly Lineups For Sunset
As any seasoned Valorant player will attest, the tactical depth and versatility offered by the game's various agents can dramatically shift the tide of any match. Among these agents, Phoenix, with his unique molly ability, has emerged as a favorite for many. His dynamic playstyle, combined with the right lineups, can effectively dominate the game's strategic landscape. But, the million-credit question is - what are the best Phoenix Molly lineups on Sunset to maximize your success rate?
In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the most effective and game-changing Phoenix Molly lineups that the professional scene has seen in 2023. From the utility-centric to those designed purely for executes, these lineups promise to give you the edge, whether you're grinding the ladder or duking it out in high-stakes tournaments.
We will dissect each lineup in terms of its positioning, utility, timing, and its compatibility with other agents' abilities. Additionally, we will provide you with pro tips on how to best utilize Phoenix’s utility kit and the agent in varying in-game situations and map locations, so you can outmaneuver your opponents every step of the way.
Phoenix Molly Lineups
Phoenix’s is not the highest dealing damage Molly in the game. However, what makes it unique is how fast and versatile that piece of utility is, allowing you to combine your kit a lot more fluidly to achieve more in-game. With the usage of Phoenix molly lineups that the pro scene has witnessed, you will be able to play Phoenix like a professional and show your opponents who’s boss. Here it comes, the list of best lineups you can use in your next match:
A Site - Lobby
What Does It Cover: This molly will strike down on A lobby, cutting down the attacker line to cross into A Elbow or A main. This gives you time and space to do any set of specialized plays that you have planned.
When To Use It: Best used in aggressive scenarios, as this molly will lend you the time and space you need to walk up on enemies and surprise them before they see it.
What Makes It Special: This lineup is insanely useful because it deals damage to enemies or completely displaces them from crossing, which either way grants you an easier time getting your kills.
To do the lineup, come from A elbow and aim right through this window. As you see the beautiful “sunset” weather, throw your molly and get going.
Mid - Push
What Does It Cover: This molly on Mid will instantly transform your gameplay, going directly to the stairs of Top Mid.
When To Use It: Using this molly allows you to walk down mid without worrying about top mid over peeking or aggressing on you, as this cuts down their pathway to mid and leaves you worrying about top mid and Market.
What Makes It Special: Combined with other teammates utility, this molly is insanely good for mid executes. Especially in Sunset, where mid, is heavily mid reliant.
To do it, come and jump on top of the little hut on Mid Attack side and aim your crosshair right at this spot. Then, jump and throw your molly.
B Site - Main Clear
What Does It Cover: This molly on B lobby will clear the cheeky corner that defenders pushing up will usually take as cover to try and annihilate you as you re-take B main.
When To Use It: Best used if you are in a scenario where you have 0 control over B lobby and B site, as this spot is common for attackers to get up to and hold in order to catch you off guard.
What Makes It Special: This molly is easy and quick, forcing anyone in that corner off the position and allowing you to take space and map control.
To do it, come over to this corner where you can see these 2 windows on B main, and aim your crosshair just like in the picture, then throw your molly and flash peek.
B Site - Aggressive Push
What Does It Cover: This molly will cover the link between Market and B CT side, while it may not seem important this cuts down any repositions or rotates through these areas.
When To Use It: Combined with a flash, this lineup is insanely good as it pressures the enemy and gives you the advantage of dueling them. Best used in order to gain man advantage.
What Makes It Special: In a man disadvantage, this form of organized aggression can be the key to winning your rounds.
To do this lineup it’s very simple, push all the way up to close ct and aim right at the window in market, then push deep CT with a flash and there you got it, your free kills.
- Phoenix’s Molly is versatile, it travels quickly but drops down after a certain amount of time limiting its travel distance. Unlike other mollies, you will need to know where and how your molly stops in order to use it most efficiently.
- When playing Phoenix, you should always combine your mollies with other utilities that you have in your kit as flashing after can grant you easy free kills, this is how the agent is meant to be used.
- Don’t feel shy to ask your teammates for any piece of utility such as reveals, astra pulls, or deadlock’s lock as it helps you guarantee kills or at least, deal devastating damage that will help you through the round.
- You can always use your molly or wall to heal if you received any sort of damage through the round, it is not a must to use your utility in a certain place or spot as it is entirely up to you.
- Keep in mind that Phoenix’s molly deals damage slower than other similar abilities in the game which gives room to work with for opponents, as long as you understand the timing of your ability you will still be able to shine through and earn kills easily.
- The molly is your main ability, meaning that every time you get 2 kills you will be able to use it again allowing you to combine heals, lineups, and multiple different usages as long as you keep fragging.
- Your molly’s damage will not transfer through walls, if it is placed on top of A Heaven it will not hurt anyone on Under, unlike some other abilities in the game. So it’s important to keep that in mind.