Best Breach Ultimate Spots On Ascent
So, you've chosen Breach, the agent who's like that one friend who's not just bringing the party, but also bringing the whole house down—literally. When you're rolling with Breach, you're not just playing the game; you're redefining the battlefield with every round fired.
Playing Breach is like being a maestro of mayhem; you've got this toolkit of disruption and you're orchestrating chaos for the other team while setting up symphonies of success for yours. But here's the kicker: to really rock the scoreboard, you've got to know more than just which buttons to press—you've got to know where and when to press them.
We're about to deep-dive into Valorant's playgrounds, mapping out those secret nooks and crannies where Breach's abilities can turn the game on its head. It's about making those tight corners and open spaces work for you, finding the best angles for fault lines, and the perfect walls to flash through. But today we will focus on the best ultimate spots on the map Ascent
Best Breach Ultimate Spots
When discussing the best possible Breach ult spots we are referring to how you could utilize your final ability to the maximum. Even a slightly changed position can make a huge difference in the outcome, whether you are on the attacking, defending, or retaking side, we’ve got your back. After this guide you will be able to benefit from the 8 orb farm you always go through to activate your ultimate:
What Does It Cover: This ultimate on A site will easily cover up almost the entirety of it. It takes care of all corners that you should be worrying about when entering.
When To Use It: Best used when you’re going to do a fast execute towards A site, whether that be after contacting or fully blasting to site, it is best used from this position on A main.
What Makes It Special: This is especially useful because its an all-around ult, covering all the areas and giving you an easier time going into site.
What Does It Cover: If you’re planning on playing aggressively, this ultimate on A site will help you hit anyone playing on the attacking side towards A main or A lobby.
When To Use It: This ultimate is best used if you’re planning to push enemies, especially if you’ve got nothing to lose or think they will hard execute A.
What Makes It Special: This ultimate spot is very useful because it enables you to surprise enemies and combined with a Jett dash you can benefit from free frags at ease.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate will hit anyone in B main, with a large portion of B lobby covered alongside that. It will not miss a single corner, so don’t worry when you push out with it.
When To Use It: Best used when you know enemies will hard execute your B site, and there you can counter them and push to get easy kills.
What Makes It Special: What makes this special is how easy it is to hit enemies with the ultimate, the area is very narrow and tight and that can easily guarantee your chances.
What Does It Cover: If you’re planning on executing B site, this ult might be the best solution to go for. Though, you could change its direction depending if you want to be clearing site or market and CT to be able to enter.
When To Use It: Best used in fast B executes where you know enemies play stacked or posbbily in closer atty angles that can catch you off guard.
What Makes It Special: This ult is special because it allows you to take fast control over the closer angles of site, then, you will be able to walkout into B site and potentially get more punish anyone playing there.
- When using your ultimate, always look at the minimap as it will give you a clear vision of what it’s going to cover. However, if that’s not enough to give you an accurate determination you could always try certain spots in customs if you’re willing to walk the mile.
- Remember that when you launch your ultimate at the enemies, it will take a second to reach them. It is not instantaneous, so be aware and don’t rush in before you have secured your play.
- When you ult someone, try your best to avoid close ranged fights as they could still get lucky and headshot you through the stun. It happens very often, and you’d want every possible way to lessen the chances of it happening to you.
- As a Breach player, your ultimate is very valuable because it grants your team a huge advantage, and that’s why you should always look to grab free orbs when possible. One orb by another, you will be getting it much faster and that can be the reason you win a game.
- While Breach’s ultimate is most commonly used during site executes, that doesn’t mean you can’t use it for anything else. You can use it to push enemies on defense, in clutch situations to force someone off the spike, and more. Get creative.
- As is the case for any other ultimate in the game, make sure you don’t over-preserve it. You will only be able to use your ults many times in the game if you keep using it, so having it and waiting for the right moment is sometimes unnecessary. Just do it, and get it again.
- Make sure you account for the fact that enemies can have counter ultimates, for example, an enemy breach can ult you back to cancel out your ability to push them and capitalize on your ult. You also could be that Breach who is countering opponents.
- Don’t forget to combine your abilities together, after using your ult the job’s not done. You could flash, stun, and push along that which will make it even harder for enemies to possibly counter you in any way.
- Always account for not ulting your teammates, the ultimate gives you a little bit of forward space where it activates so that’s something you can also take into consideration.