Best Sova Ultimate Spots On Bind
This one is to all of you Sova mains. This recon master is a game-changer when it comes to gathering intel for your team. But let's be real, hitting that perfect "Hunter's Fury" can often be the difference between bragging rights and a facepalm moment. The joy of eliminating enemies through walls is unmatchable.
But where do you fire that thing? Randomly, hoping to hit someone by pure luck? Nope, you're better than that. Knowing the best spots to unleash your ultimate can take you from a good Sova to a great one. So buckle up, because we're about to dive deep into the art of mastering Sova's ultimate ability, covering those juicy spots that'll make your opponents wonder if you've got eyes everywhere. Here is how you can master Sova on Bind:
Sova Best Ultimate Spots
When we talk about utilizing your ultimate perfectly, we mean for all situations at any given time. In this guide, you will find the best spots for your ult whether you’re attacking, defending, retaking, or retaining a post-plant position. Using these spots and following our pro instructions, you will be a fearful Sova main:
A Deny Plant
What Does It Cover: This ultimate is pretty much the classical on A site, as it denies the plant by hitting anyone playing the default area in Bind A site. It also doubles up and hits anyone playing pocket or A short, which can help you deal damage or get free kills.
When To Use It: Best used in a defensive scenario, usually pop your ultimate as soon as you hear the spike plant and you will scatter your enemies.
What Makes It Special: You are almost always guaranteed to deal at least some damage using this ultimate, so this is a great one to start using in your next ranked match.
A Post Plant
What Does It Cover: Alternatively, you could use your ultimate in a post plant scenario where you are the attacker. It will hit the same default planting spot on A site, this is valuable to buy yourself and your team some time.
When To Use It: Best used during attack post plant scenarios as this buys you time and can help you clutch and secure round a lot more safely and consistently.
What Makes It Special: This ultimate is almost always guaranteed to deal at least some damage to enemies, which makes it a no brainer to use if you found yourself in a similar position.
What Does It Cover: This ultimate spot on B site will ensure that you clear site from any defender that aims or attempts to stop you from planting the spike.
When To Use It: This is very efficient if you want to secure a pick or help your duelists get into site easier as you will be clearing all of back site and in tube.
What Makes It Special: By using this ultimate, you will make entering site a lot easier, and who knows you could be the one who’s earning a first blood for that game.
What Does It Cover: Alternatively on B site, you can use this ultimate that will completely wipe out anyone playing on Hookah.
When To Use It: Best used when you hear multiple enemy steps on Hookah, paired with a sova arrow you could easily guarantee yourself a few kills as hookah is a pretty tight / narrow area.
What Makes It Special: Best part about this ultimate is how it almost always ensures you value as you activate it; don’t miss your ults anymore!
- When using your ultimate, make sure that you start it in a safe position. Even if you seem far away from enemies, a Jett can dash right at you if you’re not in a seemingly safe spot. That’s why, you should always do it from further away or around teammates.
- Remember that Sova’s ultimate costs 8 Orbs, meaning you will not be able to use it as much except you are killing multiple enemies a round. And that is unrealistic when it comes to consistency, so make sure you grab those ultimate orbs anytime you see the chance to.
- Your ultimate is best used with a Drone or an Arrow, as this will help you capture a target much more easily and grant yourself a pick whenever you activate it.
- You could use your ultimate for different purposes, for example, you can use it as an Entry if your team struggles to find first picks. That is of course with the usage of reveals first. Or use it to help the duelist explode on site by isolating and clearing angles.
- You can always cancel your ultimate by pressing “X” or whatever you bound the ult key to, this works well for either faking an opponent or if you hear someone pushing you up close and decide to play it safe and stop the ult.
- Similarly to your ultimate, you can always exit your drone by pressing the same key bind you use to activate the ability. This is useful in case you get naded or ulted as you use it.
- As a Sova, alternating is key. Don’t use any piece of utility in one place consistently, as this will become predictable and allow enemies to react properly to it. This applies on your Ultimate, darts and shock darts. Variation will bring your gameplay to another level.
- When you use your ultimate, it gives you a temporary boost upwards, you can use that to get on spots you aren’t able to regularly as Sova, however, this is more about fun experimenting as you will not gain anything sacrificing your ultimate to get somewhere.
- Beware that your ultimate applies damage on teammates, however, if you have to do so in order to hit an enemy you should prioritize that as the team damage dealt is minimized to avoid issues like killing your own team consistently.
- One of the best Mechanics on Sova is to swerve with your ultimate to confuse enemies and ensure a kill on them.