Best Sova Ultimate Spots On Lotus
This one is to all of you Sova mains. This recon master is a game-changer when it comes to gathering intel for your team. But let's be real, hitting that perfect "Hunter's Fury" can often be the difference between bragging rights and a facepalm moment. The joy of eliminating enemies through walls is unmatchable.
But where do you fire that thing? Randomly, hoping to hit someone by pure luck? Nope, you're better than that. Knowing the best spots to unleash your ultimate can take you from a good Sova to a great one. So buckle up, because we're about to dive deep into the art of mastering Sova's ultimate ability, covering those juicy spots that'll make your opponents wonder if you've got eyes everywhere. Here is how you can master Sova on Lotus:
Sova Best Ultimate Spots
When we talk about utilizing your ultimate perfectly, we mean for all situations at any given time. In this guide, you will find the best spots for your ult whether you’re attacking, defending, retaking, or retaining a post-plant position. Using these spots and following our pro instructions, you will be a fearful Sova main:
What Does It Cover: This first ultimate towards A will hit anyone playing A lobby, as it’s a narrow area attackers can find it difficult to dodge such an ultimate.
When To Use It: Best used during defensive rounds where you know enemies take fast control of A lobby, usually that area of the map is a constant fight for control. And if you suspect enemies are going to be grouped up there, it’d be time to strike them.
What Makes It Special: If you pair this ultimate with a breach stun or omen blind, you are almost guaranteed free frags.
What Does It Cover: Alternatively, you can attack with your sova ultimate or save it for post plant. In this position, you will be able to hit the default planting spot on A, alongside with back site and mid site.
When To Use It: Best used during post plant scenarios, however, you can use it to clear A site if you find it hard to entry. Another great option is to ult tree, if you suspect a player there.
What Makes It Special: It’s very safe to do yet it grants you various plays, no reason to not try this position in your next matches.
What Does It Cover: Over to B site, this ultimate will hit the default landing spot alongside B main and CT.
When To Use It: Best used during post plant scenarios, however, you can use it before the spike is tapped to clear anyone coming close up on B main.
What Makes It Special: B Site is a narrow area, which is where Sova’s ultimate becomes most effective.
What Does It Cover: If you’re defending on C site this ultimate will be perfect for you, it denies the plant from the default planting spot and pretty much hits all crucia areas attackers will be on when they enter site.
When To Use It: Best used during defensive scenarios where you want to delay enemies from planting so your team has more time to rotate.
What Makes It Special: This ultimate is very effective as it allows you to at least guarantee dealing damage to players, which is a great way to start off your retake as soon as your team groups.
- When using your ultimate, make sure that you start it in a safe position. Even if you seem far away from enemies, a Jett can dash right at you if you’re not in a seemingly safe spot. That’s why, you should always do it from further away or around teammates.
- Remember that Sova’s ultimate costs 8 Orbs, meaning you will not be able to use it as much except you are killing multiple enemies a round. And that is unrealistic when it comes to consistency, so make sure you grab those ultimate orbs anytime you see the chance to.
- Your ultimate is best used with a Drone or an Arrow, as this will help you capture a target much more easily and grant yourself a pick whenever you activate it.
- You could use your ultimate for different purposes, for example, you can use it as an Entry if your team struggles to find first picks. That is of course with the usage of reveals first. Or use it to help the duelist explode on site by isolating and clearing angles.
- You can always cancel your ultimate by pressing “X” or whatever you bound the ult key to, this works well for either faking an opponent or if you hear someone pushing you up close and decide to play it safe and stop the ult.
- Similarly to your ultimate, you can always exit your drone by pressing the same key bind you use to activate the ability. This is useful in case you get naded or ulted as you use it.
- As a Sova, alternating is key. Don’t use any piece of utility in one place consistently, as this will become predictable and allow enemies to react properly to it. This applies on your Ultimate, darts and shock darts. Variation will bring your gameplay to another level.
- When you use your ultimate, it gives you a temporary boost upwards, you can use that to get on spots you aren’t able to regularly as Sova, however, this is more about fun experimenting as you will not gain anything sacrificing your ultimate to get somewhere.
- Beware that your ultimate applies damage on teammates, however, if you have to do so in order to hit an enemy you should prioritize that as the team damage dealt is minimized to avoid issues like killing your own team consistently.
- One of the best Mechanics on Sova is to swerve with your ultimate to confuse enemies and ensure a kill on them.