Best Iso Lineups Sunset
Valorant, for those who might be new to it, is much more than a typical first-person shooter. It's a game where strategy, map knowledge, and positioning play as crucial a role as your aiming skills. One key aspect of this strategic depth is the use of ISO Undercut - locations on the map where you can assist your team take space and get easy kills through the usage of utility combos or just simply blasting out dealing tons of damage with little hits.
In this introduction, we're going to highlight some of the most advantageous ISO Under cut ability spots across Valorant's diverse and intricate maps.
But it's not just about knowing these spots; it's about understanding how to utilize them effectively. We will delve into the nuances of positioning and the importance of timing. Starting on Sunset, this guide will be a great resource whether you are a newcomer or an experienced player, so hold on tight as we break it down for you.
Best ISO Undercut Ability Spots
Using your Undercut ability properly is more than just pressing a key, it could be the reason for a round’s outcome. With ISO’s Undercut, you can easily crack enemy defense and attacking lines because what your ability does is add a vulnerability effect on enemies which helps you kill them with only a bit of damage dealt, here are the best spots you can use your ability in:
What Does It Cover: This spot on A site will help you take down any player pushing through the main lines. It mainly targets between the cross of A main and A site.
When To Use It: Best used during defense scenarios where you know enemies will be attacking through A main, and if they go elbow then you could still use this in a form of retake to take early control on site.
What Makes It Special: This is a special lineup spot because it is very easy to hit enemies and ensure damage / results in that said round.
What Does It Cover: Over to A site, this will inevitably force enemies to back off A main or simply take a duel at a huge disadvantage that will favor you. It is very easy to do, stand against A main and throw your undercut.
When To Use It: Best used during fast attacking scenarios as this will allow you to take fast control on A main. It is a common spot for defenders to peek / aggress from, however with this lineup you will ease the process of entering.
What Makes It Special: It is a special lineup because it is very easy to do, yet, very efficient when it comes to results.
What Does It Cover: This spot on Mid will hit tiles, convering the entire area with an exception for a little space on the sides. You can always adjust the position to your own accord and set play.
When To Use It: Best used during eco rounds or when you want to aggress taking a risk on mid on the defensive side. This allows you to ensure players on tiles will be at a disadvantage taking a fight against you.
What Makes It Special: This is a special lineups because it leaves enemies with almost no counter play, as you will inevitably strike them down with this undercut ability and force them to back off their position.
What Does It Cover: Over to B site this is quite a good defensive undercut position as it will allow you to hit every enemy walking out of B main which is essential when defending a site.
When To Use It: Best used during fast executed rounds by attackers, as a defender you will have a much easier time dealing with multi targets coming out of B main with this set play.
What Makes It Special: This is a special lineup because dealing with multiple targets at once can be very hard, but when they are vulnerable, you can get kills at a more stable and eased rate.
- When using your ultimate, make sure you’re in a safe space as it’s very easy for enemies to walk up and kill you. Think of it as a Phoenix ult, you don’t want to be in an exposed position, otherwise, you will get instantly traded if you win your duel.
- It’s important to remember that the ultimate will reset both of you and the enemy to equal terms regardless of your conditions mid-round, for example, if your enemy is 1 HP and you ult them in, you both will start at full shield full HP so pay attention to that.
- Remember that all abilities are disabled by default once you enter your ultimate, this includes abilities that are previously casted; which means if you used any utility on an enemy it won’t carry on during your ultimate.
- As an ISO, it’s really important to combo your abilities and make sure you use them together. With the set kit you have, you are able to create unique opportunities for yourself as a duelist and that’s what makes a difference.
- Adding to utility combos, don’t hesitate to ask your teammates for help or set them up using your abilities as your vulnerability can be the “initiating” role for so many different plays.
- One of the best ways to use your ultimate is to counter certain agent ultimates, such as Viper ultimate. If you are playing retake and a Viper is ulted on site, you can use your ultimate hoping to capture that Viper and put down their ult.
- Remember that ISO is not an entry agent, you have no abilities to dash or take fast control which makes it rather difficult to run it as a solo duelist. For that reason, you should always prioritize picking ISO in the spot of reyna, as its more efficient and effective.
- Your ISO shield does not stack up on top of each other, rather it resets the timer of the shield before it wears down, so while it's not a priority to hit the reset there is no harm to do it if you have the chance to.
- Finally, don’t forget to watch pro plays with ISO as that will speed up your progress playing that agent.