How to Get Loadout Drops in Warzone 2
Call of Duty: Warzone 2 is a very fast-paced game, so having loadout drops gives you the power and edge over others as it allows you to equip your custom weapons, perks, and equipment in the game.
In this guide, we'll tell you how to obtain Loadout Drops in Warzone 2 and provide you with the best and latest information.
The Importance of Loadout Drops in Warzone 2
Loadout Drops have been a hot topic ever since the release of the game. As the player or squad with the loadout drops has the advantage over others, the developer removed it from the game, but after the fans demanded to bring it back, the developers once again added the feature in the game.
Loadout Drops In Warzone 2 Now Work As follows:
Purchasing Loadout Drops:
After the recent updates in the game last year, players can purchase Loadout Drops at Buy Stations in Warzone 2. The cost of the loadout drop is as follows:
This recent update in the game has made Loadout Drops more accessible for players, allowing them to equip their desired loadouts during the match.
Loadout Drop Grenades:
Raven Software introduced Loadout Drop Grenades as part of a holiday update. These grenades can be purchased from Buy Stations for varying prices based on your squad size. When deployed, the Loadout Drop Grenade grants your entire team their chosen loadouts.
The availability of Loadout Drop Grenades significantly expanded Loadout Drop options.
Match Loadout Drops:
Two Loadout Drops are supposed to be dropped during the game: the first one within the first two-circle slump, and the second one in the late game. These Loadout Drops are available to anyone, making it tough for players to obtain them since they are accessible to everyone.
Strongholds and Black Sites:
Clearing out a Stronghold or a Black Site is one of the most reliable ways to obtain your loadout in Warzone 2. These AI-infested areas contain high-tier loot and provide your team with Loadout Drops, including perks and equipment.
- The first squad to clear a Stronghold receives a Black Site key, granting them access to a permanent Weapon Blueprint reward and a second Loadout Drop.
Now that you know the ways to get the loadout drops, we have some easy tips for you to get them in the game and dominate the battle royal.
Purchasing Loadout Drops at Buy Stations:
- Locate a nearby Buy Station on your map.
- Approach the Buy Station and interact with it.
- In the buy menu, select the Loadout Drop option.
- Ensure you have enough in-game currency to make the purchase, as the cost changes depending on your squad size.
Using Loadout Drop Grenades:
- Visit a Buy Station and purchase a Loadout Drop Grenade depending to your squad size.
- When you're ready to deploy your loadout, throw the Loadout Drop Grenade in a safe location.
- Your entire squad will receive their chosen loadouts, complete with weapons, perks, and equipment.
Seizing Match Loadout Drops:
- Keep an eye out for Loadout Drops during the match, which drop in the game twice but nobody knows the exact time for the drop.
- These Loadout Drops are open to all players, so look out for others before approaching them.
Conquering Strongholds and Black Site:
- Head to Strongholds or Black Sites on the map.
- Clear out the AI enemies and secure your team's access to Loadout Drops.
- If your squad is the first to clear a Stronghold, you'll gain access to a Black Site, which offers additional rewards.
Buying Your Primary Weapons:
- If you're unable to access any Loadout Drop in the game, you can purchase primary weapons from designated Shops around the map.
- These weapons will allow you to maintain some familiarity with your loadout even without a complete Loadout Drop.
We hope that the above-mentioned helps you understand the importance of loadout drops in the game, and now you are to get loadout drops in the game.
Whether you choose to purchase Loadout Drops, secure them through in-game events, or clear Strongholds and Black Sites, all of these points will surely help you dominate the game and secure your win. So, go and secure those victories in Warzone 2.