Fortnite Winterfest challenges 2022 - How To Complete All The Quests
Epic Games officially released the Fortnite Winterfest Challenges (2022) on December 13. It allows players to celebrate their holidays by opening presents and completing quests. The Winterfest is also bringing back plenty of annual festivities for the fans to enjoy.
With all of the above, it will also bring new characters, free gifts, and so much more! This is one event that events wait for all year long, and now that it is here, everyone is pretty excited. This article consists of all the Fortnite Winterfest Challenges, so go ahead and check it out!
The Ultimate Valorant
Aim Training Course
Fortnite Winterfest Challenges And Quests
Completing challenges and unwrapping presents are two of the greatest ways to gain XP in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1. Every challenge is worth 16,000 XP, which is a lot of XP at stake for challenges that can mostly be completed without much stress.
The quests included in Winterfest Part 1 can be found below, so let’s take a look!
- Deal 250 Damage with a pistol
- Deal 50 Damage with a shotgun
- Restore Health (300)
- Gain 150 Shields
- Open 21 chests
- Warm yourself at the Yule Log in the Cozy Lodge
- Check the Cozy Lodge each day to possibly find a slice of pizza (for three days)
- Collect 200 bars from eliminated players (in stages of 25, 50, 75, 125, and then 200)
- Decorate traffic lights for Winterfest (3)
- Hide in a giant snowball at Frosty Fire, Brutal Bastion, and Lonely Labs (all three)
- Throw Holiday Presents at different named locations (3)
- Eliminate five enemies using the Snowball Launcher
- Pop out of a giant snowball and damage players within 10 seconds (250)
- Land 150,000 trick points using a dirtbike
- Deal 100 DMR damage to opponents
- Run over holiday decorations with vehicles (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while standing on the snow or ice (75)
- Earn XP in Creator made experiences (50000)
Each of the quests mentioned above is worth 16,000 XP, and upon completion of three, six, and nine challenges, you will gain an additional 30,000 XP each time. A full level is added when players complete a total of 14 quests.
Most of these challenges will occur naturally, such as dealing damage with an SMG or gaining shields. Opening chests might take time, but they will happen organically, too.
How To Complete The Quests
This might seem like a weird quest to many players, but it is one that arrives every Fortnite Winterfest. To complete this challenge, players must enter the Cozy Lodge, which is where all the gifts are present, and there is a high chance that you will come here every day.
Visiting the Cozy Lodge every day will also help you check for a slice of pizza, which is another challenge of Fortnite Winterfest. The Snowball Launcher can be found dropping from chests or on the ground, just like other Fortnite Loot.
Similar to a grenade launcher, it is an explosive. It might be difficult to use for some players, but they must pick it up every single time they see it in an effort to eventually eliminate five Fortnite players with its help.
The trickshot points on a dirtbike are kind of like the way they were on a Quadcrasher. All you have to do is land the trick, and you will receive points. However, if you fail to do so, you will not earn any of the points. Also, the points do not have to be earned through one trick either.